KGUMSB/HR/11/2022/ 632 28th October 2022
The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan(KGUMSB) is pleased to announce the following core and adjunct faculty positions.
|Sl. No||Position Title||Department /Ward||Qualification/Experiences||Required number of slots||Place of Posting||Remarks|
|1.||Lecturer/ Associate Lecturer||Department of Dentistry||BDS/ MSc Dentistry||1||Faculty of Nursing and Public Health (FNPH)||Core Faculty-(Replacement)|
|2.||Associate Lecturer/ Assistant Instructor I||OT Nursing (Short courses)||Bachelors in Nursing / Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery||Core Faculty-(Replacement)/ re-announcement|
1. Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with:
a) Application in the prescribed format (Can be downloaded from http://www.kgumsb.edu.bt/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/employent-form.pdf )
b) Curriculum Vitae (RCSC/BMHC)c) Course Completion Certificate d) Evidence of minimum 3 days basic certified pedagogy training (Online or Onsite) attended OR Supervisory Course (For Adjunct Faculty members), if anye) At least served in same specialties for minimum period of 5years in the hospitals with evidence of teaching activitiesf) Other Relevant Training Certificates, if any
2. The applicants applying for core faculty position should be currently working at JDWNRH.
3. The selected applicant will be assigned the position based on the qualification, experience and other requirements as reflected in the CoS -2018 and ToR for core and adjunct faculty.
4. Preference will be given to the applicant with relevant qualification/training and work experience.
5. Short listed applicants will be called for selection interview/selection examination which will be conducted by the respective faculties.
6. An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
7. Short listed applicant must produce the original documents during the time of interview.
8. University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application along with the above-mentioned documents must be submitted to the HR/ADM Section (FNPH), on or before 7thNovember 2022 (5 PM).
For further information,contact Ms. Pema Wangmo, Dy. Chief ADM Officer – FNPH at 322031/321212/321210) during office hours.
Ms. Diki Wangmo