The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) is pleased to announce the following core faculty positions, as detailed below:
|Sl. No||Position Title||Department /Ward||Qualification/ Experiences||Required number of slots||Place of Posting||Remarks|
|1||Lecturer/Associate Lecturer/ Assistant Instructor I||Department of Emergency, JDWNRH||Master/ Bachelors/ Diploma in related field||1||Faculty of Nursing and Public Health (FNPH)||Core Faculty for Diploma in EMR (Replacement)|
|3||Lecturer/Associate Lecturer/ Assistant Instructor I||Department of Orthopedics, JDWNRH||Master/ Bachelors/ Diploma in related field||1||Faculty of Nursing and Public Health (FNPH)||Core Faculty for Diploma in Orthopedics (Re-announcement of Replacement)|
- Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with:
- Application in the prescribed format (Can be downloaded from http://www.kgumsb.edu.bt/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/employent-form.pdf )
- Curriculum Vitae (RCSC/BMHC)
- Course Completion Certificate
- Evidence of minimum 3 days basic certified pedagogy training (Online or Onsite) attended, if any
- At least served in same specialties for minimum period of 5 years in the hospitals with evidence of teaching activities
- Letter of recommendation from concerned Head of Department
- Other Relevant Training Certificates, if any
- The applicants applying for core faculty position should be currently working at JDWNRH.
- The selected applicant will be assigned the position based on the qualification, experience and other requirements as reflected in the CoS -2018 and ToR for core and adjunct faculty.
- Preference will be given to the applicant with relevant qualification/training and work experience.
- Short listed applicants will be called for selection interview/selection examination which will be conducted by the respective faculties.
- An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
- Short listed applicant must produce the original documents during the time of interview.
- University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application along with the above-mentioned documents must be submitted to the HR/ADM Section (FNPH), on or before 12th May 2023 (5 PM).
For further information, contact Dy. Chief ADM Officer – FNPH at 322031 or 321212/321210 (ext.no 132) during office hours.
Dr. K P Tshering