KGUMSB/HR/11/2023/56 11th January 2023
The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) is pleased to announce the following core/adjunct faculty positions.
|Sl. No||Position Title||Department /Ward||Qualification/ Experiences||Required number of slots||Place of Posting||Remarks|
|1.||Assistant Professor/ Senior Lecturer||Department of Dermatology||MD||1||Faculty of Postgraduate Medicine (FoPGM)||Core Faculty (Conversion)|
|2.||Assistant Professor/ Senior Lecturer||Department of Psychiatry||MD||1||Faculty of Postgraduate Medicine (FoPGM)||Core/Adjunct Faculty (New Recruitment)|
- Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with:
- Application in the prescribed format (Can be downloaded from http://www.kgumsb.edu.bt/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/employent-form.pdf )
- Curriculum Vitae (RCSC/BMHC)
- Course Completion Certificate
- Evidence of minimum 3 days basic certified pedagogy training (Online or Onsite) attended
- Evidence of minimum 3 days basic certified bio-medical research (Online or Onsite) training attended
- At least served as Specialist for minimum period of 2 years in the hospital with evidence of teaching activities
- Preference will be given to those who have evidence of teaching and supervision activities, relevant qualification and work experience
- Letter of recommendation from the concerned Head of the Department
- Other Relevant Training Certificates, if any
- The applicants applying for core faculty position should be currently working at JDWNRH.
- The selected applicants will be assigned the position based on the qualification, experience and other requirements as reflected in the CoS -2018 and ToR for core and adjunct faculty.
- Preference will be given to the applicant with relevant qualification/training and work experience.
- Short listed applicants will be called for selection interview/selection examination which will be conducted by the respective faculties.
- An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
- Short listed applicant must produce the original documents during the time of interview.
- University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application along with the above-mentioned documents must be submitted to the HR/ADM Section (FoPGM) on or before 16th January 2023 (5 PM).
For further information, contact Mr. Tshering Choeda, Dy. Chief Program Officer – FoPGM (02-328990/328999) during office hours.
(Dr. Sithar Dorjee)