The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) is pleased to announce the
following core faculty positions.
|Sl. No||Position Title||Department /Ward||Qualification/Experiences||Required number of slots||Place of Posting||Remarks|
|1.||Associate Lecturer/ Assistant Instructor I||Department of Physiotherapy||Bachelors/ Diploma in related field||1||Faculty of Nursing and Public Health (FNPH)||Core Faculty-(Replacement)|
|2.||Associate Lecturer/ Assistant Instructor I||OT Nursing (Short courses)||Bachelors in Nursing / Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery||1||Faculty of Nursing and Public Health (FNPH)||Core Faculty-(Replacement)|
- Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with:
a) Application in the prescribed format (Can be downloaded from https://www.kgumsb.edu.bt/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/employent-form.pdf )
b) Curriculum Vitae (RCSC/BMHC)
c) Course Completion Certificate
d) Evidence of minimum 3 days basic certified pedagogy training (Online or Onsite) attended OR Supervisory Course (For Adjunct Faculty members), if any
e) At least served in same specialties for minimum period of 5 years in the hospitals with evidence of teaching activities
f) Other Relevant Training Certificates, if any
- The applicants applying for core/adjunct faculty position should be currently working at JDWNRH.
- The selected applicant will be assigned the position based on the qualification, experience and other requirements as reflected in the CoS -2018 and ToR for core and adjunct faculty.
- Preference will be given to the applicant with relevant qualification/training and work experience.
- Short listed applicants will be called for selection interview/selection examination which will be conducted by the respective faculties.
- An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
- Short listed applicant must produce the original documents during the time of interview.
- University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application along with the above-mentioned documents must be submitted to the HR/ADM Section (FNPH), on or before 21st October 2022 (5 PM).
For further information, contact Ms. Pema Wangmo, Dy. Chief ADM Officer – FNPH at 322031/321212/321210) during office hours
Dr. Sithar Dorjee