The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) is pleased to announce following vacancies:
|SlNo||Position Title||Position Level||Minimum Qualification||Number of slots||Place of Posting||Remarks|
|1||Lecturer/Associate Lecturer||PL5/PL6||Masters in Midwifery/ Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Midwifery||2||Faculty of Nursing and Public Health (FNPH)|
|2||Lecturer/ Associate Lecturer||PL5/PL6||Master/Bachelor in Clinical Counselling/ Psychology/ Mental Health||1||Faculty of Nursing and Public Health (FNPH)|
|3||Lecturer||PL5||MBBS with MPH||1||Faculty of Nursing and Public Health (FNPH)|
|4||Lecturer/ Associate Lecturer||PL5/PL6||Masters/Bachelors in Nutrition/ Dietitics||1||Faculty of Nursing and Public Health (FNPH)|
|5||Lecturer/ Associate Lecturer||PL5/PL6||MBBS||2||Faculty of Postgraduate Medicine (FoPGM)||The selected candidate will be send to pursue MD in Haematology and Pharmacology after the appointment at the University|
|6||Deputy Chief Program Officer/ Senior Program Officer – Exam Cell||PL5/PL6||Minimum of Masters’ degree||1||Office of the President (OOP)||Preference will be given to candidates with experience in exam management system|
|7||Lecturer/ Associate Lecturer||PL5/PL6||Minimum of Bachelors in Traditional Medicine||1||Faculty of Traditional Medicine (FoTM)|
Note: PL5 = P2 & PL6 = P3 is the equivalent of the civil service
1. Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may kindly apply online through the KGUIS system (https://kguis.kgumsb.edu.bt/apply), along with the following documents:
a) Curriculum Vitae
b) Academic Transcripts
c) Training Certificates (if any)
d) Masters/Bachelors/ Diploma certificate
e) Security Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
f) Audit Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
g) No Objection Certificate from the Employer (If employed)
h) A copy of Bhutanese Citizenship Identity Card
i) A copy of Medical Fitness certificate issued by a competent RGoB medical doctor.
j) Merit/Other certificates (if any)
k) One recent passport size photograph
l) One legal stamp
2. Preference will be given to the applicant with relevant qualification/training and work experience.
3. Short listed applicants will be called for selection interview/selection examination.
4. An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
5. An applicant must secure a minimum of 60% (for faculty position) in written examination
6. An Integrity Vetting System shall be done by the Anti-Corruption Commission (ACC) for the shortlisted candidates.
7. Short listed applicant must produce the original documents during the time of interview.
8. The selected applicant will be assigned the position level based on the qualification, current position level and number of work experience in the current position.
9. University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application along with the above mentioned documents must be submitted online via the provided link only (NO HARDCOPIES OR EMAILS SHALL BE ACCEPTED), on or before 20th October 2022. For further information, contact Ms. Anjana Pradhan @ 02-328999/990 (Ext: 2131) during office hours.
(Dr. K P Tshering)