The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) is pleased to announce the following core faculty position.
|Sl. No||Position Title||Department /Ward||Qualification/ Experiences||Required number of slots||Place of Posting||Remarks|
|1.||Lecturer/Associate Lecturer||Department of Psychiatry||Master /Bachelor in Counselling / Psychology||1||Faculty of Nursing and Public Health (FNPH)||Core Faculty|
- Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with:
a) Application in the prescribed format (Can be downloaded from http://www.kgumsb.edu.bt/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/employent-form.pdf )
b) Curriculum Vitae (RCSC/BMHC)
c) Course Completion Certificate
d) Evidence of minimum 3 days basic certified pedagogy training (Online or Onsite) attended, if any
e) At least served in same specialties for minimum period of 5 years in the hospitals with evidence of teaching activities
f) Other Relevant Training Certificates, if any
- The applicants applying for core faculty position should be currently working at JDWNRH.
- The selected applicant will be assigned the position based on the qualification, experience and other requirements as reflected in the CoS -2018 and ToR for core and adjunct faculty.
- Preference will be given to the applicant with relevant qualification/training and work experience.
- Short listed applicants will be called for selection interview/selection examination which will be conducted by the respective faculties.
- An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
- Short listed applicant must produce the original documents during the time of interview.
- University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
PABX: + 975-2-328999; 328990; 328997; Post Box: 446; Fax: 338006 (Registrar); 335419 (President); 338005(Director)
Application along with the above-mentioned documents must be submitted to the HR/ADM Section (FNPH), on or before 13th March 2023 (5 PM). For further information, contact Ms. Pema Wangmo, Dy. Chief ADM Officer – FNPH at 322031/321212/321210) during office hours.
(Ms. Anjana Pradhan)
Offtg. Director General