KGUMSB/HR/11/2021-2022/153 17th March 2022
The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) is pleased to announce the following core faculty positions at Faculty of Nursing and Public Health (FNPH), as detailed below:
|Sl. No||Position Title||Department||Qualification/ Experiences||Slots||Place of Posting||Remarks|
|1||Lecturer/Associate Lecturer/ Assistant Instructor I||Emergency Department, JDWNRH||MBBS/Masters/Bachelors/ Diploma in related field||2||FNPH (For the EMR Program)||Replacement|
Note: JDWNRH – Jigme Dorji Wangchuck National Referral Hospital
- Interested applicants who meet the following eligibility criteria may apply along with:
- Application in the prescribed format (Can be downloaded from http://www.kgumsb.edu.bt/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/employent-form.pdf )
- Curriculum Vitae (RCSC/BMHC)
- Course Completion Certificate
- Evidence of minimum 3 days basic certified pedagogy training (Online or Onsite) attended OR Supervisory Course (For Adjunct Faculty members of FNPH), if any
- Serving in the same or related specialties for minimum period of 5 years in the hospital with evidence of teaching activities
- Preference will be given to those who have teaching experience
- Letter of recommendation from the concerned Head of the Department
- Other Relevant Training Certificates, if any
2. The applicants applying for core faculty position should be currently working at JDWNRH
3. The selected applicant will be assigned the position based on the qualification, experience and other requirements as reflected in the CoS -2018 and ToR for core and adjunct faculty.
4. Preference will be given to the applicant with relevant qualification/training and work experience.
5. Short listed applicants will be called for selection interview/selection examination which will be conducted by the respective faculties.
6. An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
7. Short listed applicant must produce the original documents during the time of the interview.
8. University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application along with the above-mentioned documents must be submitted online to the HR Section, in a single file, maximum size 10 MB (ALL IN ONE), i.e., PDF format through email: firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before 31st March 2022 (5 PM).
For further information, contact Ms. Anjana Pradhan, Deputy Chief HR Officer – Office of the President through email mentioned above.
(Ms. Diki Wangmo)