The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) is pleased to reannounce
the following vacancies:
|SlNo||Position Title||Position Level||Minimum Qualification||Number of slots||Place of Posting||Remarks|
|1||Chief/ Deputy Chief Program Officer – Exam Cell||PL4/PL5||Minimum of Masters’ degree||1||OOP||Preference will be given to candidates with experience in exam management system|
|2||Senior Lecturer/Lecturer/Associate Lecturer||PL4/PL5/PL6||Minimum of MBBS Degree||1||FNPH||Preference will be given to the candidates with MBBS with MPH or MD. Lateral Entry as per the CoS – 2018|
|3||Senior Lecturer/ Lecturer||PL4/PL5||Masters/Bachelors in Nutrition/ Dietitics||1||FNPH||Lateral Entry as per the CoS – 2018|
|4||Lecturer/ Associate Lecturer||PL5/PL6||MBBS||2||FoPGM||The selected candidate will be send to pursue MD in Haematology and Pharmacology after the appointment at the University|
Note: PL4 = P1, PL5 = P2 & PL6 = P3 is the equivalent of the civil service
- Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may kindly apply along with the
a) Application in the prescribed format (Can be downloaded from
b) Curriculum Vitae
c) Academic Transcripts
d) Training Certificates (if any)
e) Masters/Bachelors/ Diploma certificate
f) Security Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
g) Audit Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
h) No Objection Certificate from the Employer (If employed)
i) A copy of Bhutanese Citizenship Identity Card
j) A copy of Medical Fitness certificate issued by a competent RGoB medical doctor.
k) Merit/Other certificates (if any)
l) One recent passport size photograph
m) One legal stamp
- Preference will be given to the applicant with relevant qualification/training and work
- Short listed applicants will be called for selection interview/selection examination.
- An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she
has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
- An applicant must secure a minimum of 60% (for faculty position) in written
- An Integrity Vetting System shall be done by the Anti-Corruption Commission (ACC)
for the shortlisted candidates.
- Short listed applicant must produce the original documents during the time of
- The selected applicant will be assigned the position level based on the qualification,
current position level and number of work experience in the current position.
- University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate
applicants for the post.
Application along with the above mentioned documents must be submitted to the HR Section –
Office of the President, on or before 30 th December 2022. For further information, contact Ms.
Anjana Pradhan @ 02-328999/990 (Ext: 2131) during office hours.
(Ms. Diki Wangmo)