KGUMSB/HR/22/2022/844 13th December 2022
Notification For In – House Vacancy
The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies.
|Sl.No||Position Title||Equivalent position level||Qualification & experiences||Placement and Date of Appointment||No. of Post|
|1||Deputy Deans||To be placed at the current position level of the selected applicants||-Qualification: Minimum of Masters Degree in health related fields – Eligibility: – Full time faculty member who are in Position Level 5 (P2) and above -Tenure: The tenure of the Deputy Dean shall be for a fixed term of 4 years, with a possibility to extend by another term based on his/her performance.||Faculty of Nursing and Public Health (For Public Health and Allied Health Sciences): 1st February 2023 Faculty of Traditional Medicine (For Academic Affairs): 1st February 2023||2|
- Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with:
- Application in the prescribed format (Can be downloaded from http://www.kgumsb.edu.bt/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/employent-form.pdf )
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic transcripts
- Training certificates(if any)
- Masters/Bachelors/ Diploma certificate
- Security Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
- Audit Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
- No Objection Certificate from the Employer (If employed)
- A copy of Bhutanese Citizenship Identity Card
- A copy of Medical Fitness certificate issued by a competent RGoB medical doctor.
- Merit/Other certificates (if any)
- One recent passport size photograph
- One legal stamp
- Preference will be given to the applicant with relevant qualification/training and work experience.
- Short listed applicants will be called for selection interview/selection examination.
- An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
- Short listed applicant must produce the original documents during the time of interview.
- The selected applicant will be assigned the position level based on the qualification, current position level and number of work experience in the current position.
- University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application along with the above mentioned documents must reach the HR Section – Offiec of the President, KGUMSB on or before 22nd December 2022 before 5 P.M. For further information, contact Ms. Anjana Pradhan @ 02-328999; 02-328990 or 02-327997 during office hours.
(Dr. K P Tshering)