(Notice Inviting Quotation: – Air Ticket)
Sealed bids are hereby invited from authorized travel agents for air ticket for the following sector Paro-Bangkok-Paro: –
|Date (DD/MM/YY)||From||To||Class||Number of Passengers||Remarks|
Type of Airline : – Mention the Airline name and itinerary clearly.
Terms and Conditions: –
Type of Airline: Mention the Airline name and itinerary clearly.
Terms and Conditions:
- All bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope (plain) addressed to Dy. Chief Adm. Officer, AFS, Faculty of Nursing and Public Health and should be marked as “Quotation for Air Ticket with its respective sectors” on 28th October, 2022 on or before 11:00 AM. And it will open at 11:00 AM on the same day. The quotation received after the deadline of submission shall be rejected as received late.
- The rate should be quoted as per the sector given above and will be selected for most ECONOMICAL ROUTE. However, bidders are requested not to quote for budgeted airlines.
- The Bidder (s) shall enclose a copy of valid trade license, tax clearance certificate along with its bid.
- The rates quoted shall not be subject to change for the duration of 24 hours after the scheduled opening of the bid.
- Conditional quotations entailing an increase of fares or change of airlines at the time of travel and offers such as wait list or offering alternative route shall not be accepted.
- Airline and seats must be confirmed while submitting the quotation and submit confirmed itineraries.
- Bidders shall quote for flexible tickets to enable change and refund in the event of any unavoidable circumstances. Cancellation and rebooking charges per ticket maybe specifically mentioned, wherever applicable.
- All rates should be mentioned in our local currency and should be inclusive of all incidental charges of Air service agents (Druk Air or Bhutan Airlines)
- Payment shall be made only after availing the travel and only upon submission of duly verified bills.
- The procuring agency reserves the right to award sector wise whoever found cheaper besides route and schedule conveniences.
- Bids shall be rejected or bidders shall de-barred from participating in the bidding process if they are found involved in any form of corruption or in collusion with the client.
- All the other terms and conditions shall remain same as specified in the bidding documents or PRR2019.
Dy. Chief Adm. Officer