FNPH Councilors Election Schedule 2022
|28 March – 7 April 2022||Nomination of candidates|
|8 April||Finalization of nominees (screening)||By committee|
|9– 12 April||Campaign period|
|14 – 15||Voting day|
|18 April||Result Declaration|
|28 April 2021||Appeal Period|
- Good Academic Record
- Leadership Quality
- Good Character and Attitude
- Participation in Extra- Curricular Activities
- No Disciplinary Actions
- Contribution to the faculty
- The nomination should be from: diploma level- 2nd year students, and degree level 3rd year students.
- Due to COVID 19 situation mass or face to face campaign is restricted.
- Nomination may be done by student cohort, teaching faculty, Councilors and by self but should meet the selection criteria.
- Nomination names should be submitted to DDSA before or on 7th April 2022, 4 PM, after which it will not be accepted.
- Voting for male councilors will be done by male students and for female councilors by female students.