Call for applications:
1. B.Sc in Nursing and Midwifery
2. B.Sc in Public Health
Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan is pleased to announce applications for admission to the 2 year in-service B.Sc in Nursing and Midwifery and B.Sc in Public Health at the Faculty of Nursing and Public Health starting in July 2016.
1. Fulfill in-service training criteria
2. Completed Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or HA/ACO/ADHO course
3. Registered with Bhutan Health and Medical Council
4. A copy of certificates and transcript
How to apply
Filled application form can be submitted either directly to Ms.Deki Pem, Dy.Dean, or by mail to email@example.com. Applications will be received from 11th April to 11th May 2016.
Confirmation of admission and commencement of course will be announced by 20th May 2016 depending on the number of application. There must be a minimum of 10 candidates in each programme for the course to commence. A selection examination and/or interview maybe held if deemed necessary.
Tuition and Fees:
1. Tuition fees: Nu.93,000 (Ninety three thousand only) per year payable in two installments at the beginning of each semester
2. Registration fee (non-refundable): Nu.1000 (one thousand only) at the time of admission
3. Staff student Welfare Fund (non-refundable): Nu.600 per year
Documents required at the time of admission
1. Copy of Citizenship ID card
2. Original Certificates and transcripts
3. 2 recent passport size photographs
4. No Objection letter from Employer
5. Fees as stated above
1. Deki Pem, Dy.Dean, Nursing and Midwifery (firstname.lastname@example.org, 17890950)
2. Tshering Dukpa, Dy.Dean, Public Health and Allied Health Sciences (email@example.com, 17893099)