The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) is pleased to announce following vacancies:
|Sl.No||Position Title||Position level||Qualification||Required number of slots||Placement||Remarks|
|1||ADM Officer||P3/P4/P5||Bachelors||1||Office of the President (OOP)||Minimum 5 years of continuous service|
|2||Sr. Lecturer/Lecturer/ Associate Lecturer||P1/P2/P3||Masters in Biostatistics||1||Faculty of Postgraduate Medicine (FoPGM)||Candidates need to have both Bachelors and Masters in Biostatistics|
|3||Laboratory Technician||S2||Certificate in Medical Technician||1||Centre for Research in Respiratory and Neuroscience|
|4||Security Guard||ESP||Age: 30 – 45 years||2||Office of the President (OOP) and Faculty of Nursing and Public Health (FNPH)||Preference to be given to Ex- Armforce|
- Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with:
- Application in the prescribed format (Can be downloaded from http://www.kgumsb.edu.bt/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/employent-form.pdf )
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic transcripts
- Training certificates(if any)
- Masters/Bachelors/ Diploma certificate
- Security Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
- No Objection Certificate from the Employer (If employed)
- Bhutanese Citizenship Identity Card
- Medical Fitness certificate issued by a competent RGoB medical doctor.
- Merit/Other certificates (if any)
- One recent passport size photograph
- One legal stamp
- Preference will be given to the candidates with relevant qualification/training and work experience.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for selection interview/selection examination.
- An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
- An applicant must secure a minimum of 50% (for general staff) and 60% (for the faculty position) in written examination.
- Shortlisted candidate must produce the original documents during the time of interview.
- An applicant must have completed a minimum of one year “cooling off” period if he/she has participated in politics.
- The selected candidate will be assigned the position level based on the qualification, current position level and the number of work experience in the current position.
Application along with the above-mentioned documents must reach the KGUMSB Secretariat on or before 22nd May 2017 before 5 P.M. For further information contact Ms. Anjana Pradhan @ 02-328999; 02-328990 or 02-327997 (Ext: 124) during office hours.