KGUMSB/HR/11/2020/1398 10th November 2020
The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan (KGUMSB) is pleased to announce the following vacancies:
|Sl.No||Position Title||Position level||Minimum Qualification||Number of slots||Place of Posting||Remarks|
|1||Assistant Professor/Senior Lecturer/Lecturer||PL 3/4/5||Masters in Biostatistics/ Epidemiology||1||Faculty of Postgraduate Medicine (FoPGM)||For PL3, fulfilment of the criteria as reflected in the CoS – 2018 and Position Directory|
|2||Museum Curator||PL 7||Bachelors in Traditional Medicine||1||Faculty of Traditional Medicine (FoTM)|
|3||ICT Officer||PL 7||As per the ToR attached||1||Office of the President (OOP)||On contract for 2 years and the service may be extended based on CoS – 2018
Refer attached ToR
|4||Personal Assistant||PL 13||Class XII Passed||1||Office of the President (OOP)||Trained in Office Management and Basic Computer Skills|
|5||Gardener||PL 19||1||Faculty of Traditional Medicine (FoTM)|
|8||Wet Sweeper||PL19||1||Faculty of Nursing and Public Health (FNPH)||Male candidate|
Note: PL3 = EX/ES 3, PL4= P1, PL5 = P2, PL8= P5, PL10 = S2, PL 13= S5, PL 19 = GSC of civil service
- Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply online (Email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with:
a. Application in the prescribed format (Can be downloaded from http://www.kgumsb.edu.bt/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/employent-form.pdf )
b. Curriculum Vitae
c. Academic Transcripts
d. Training Certificates (if any)
e. Masters/Bachelors/ Diploma certificate
f. Security Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
g. Audit Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy)
h. No Objection Certificate from the Employer (If employed)
i. A copy of Bhutanese Citizenship Identity Card
j. A copy of Medical Fitness certificate issued by a competent RGoB medical doctor.
k. Merit/Other certificates (if any)
l. One recent passport size photograph
m. One legal stamp
Note: Document Sl No: 1b, 1c, 1d, 1e and 1k are excluded for the post of Gardener and Wet Sweeper and the recruitment will be done by the respective Faculties
- Preference will be given to the applicant with relevant qualification/training and work experience.
- Short listed applicants will be called for selection interview/selection examination.
- An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
- An applicant must secure a minimum of 60% (for faculty position) in written examination
- Short listed applicant must produce the original documents during the time of interview.
- The selected applicant will be assigned the position level based on the qualification, current position level and number of work experience in the current position.
- University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application along with the above mentioned documents must be submitted in a single file maximum size 10 MB (ALL IN ONE) i.e. PDF format through E-Mail: email@example.com on or before 23rd November 2020, before 4 P.M. No other format or hardcopy will be accepted and will result in rejection of your application. In case, if you submit two application, only the first application will be accepted and reviewed. For further information, contact Ms. Anjana Pradhan @ 02-328999/990 (Ext: 2132) during office hours.
(Ms. Diki Wangmo)