KGUMSB/HR (02)/2018/1946 19th November 2018
The Khesar Gyalpo University of Medical Sciences of Bhutan is pleased to announce the following vacancies.
|Position Title||Position Level||Qualification & experiences||
Placement and Date of Appointment
Position Level 1 equivalent to EX1
|-Qualification: Master’s Degree or PhD in Health or Medical Science/ MD or MS
· Position Level 3 (EX3/ ES3 and above (University Employees)
· Executive/Specialist level and above (civil servants and government owned agencies)
· Assistant Professorial level and above (International)
· 15 years of experience including at least 3 years of experience in Managerial and Administrative Posts
· On contract for 4 years, with the possibility to extend by another term based on his/her outstanding performance.
1. Faculty of Nursing and Public Health: 1st January 2019
2. Faculty of Traditional Medicine: 1st January 2019
3. Faculty of Postgraduate Medicine: 1st March 2019
- Interested applicants who meet the eligibility criteria may apply along with:
- Application in the prescribed format (Can be downloaded from http://www.kgumsb.edu.bt/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/employent-form.pdf )
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic transcripts
- Training certificates(if any)
- Certificates (Masters / Bachelors)
- Security Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy) for Bhutanese applicants
- Audit Clearance Certificate (Valid and copy) for Bhutanese applicants
- No Objection Certificate from the Employer (If employed) and able to join immediately
- A copy of Citizenship Identity Card (For Bhutanese applicants) and a copy of Passport (For International applicants)
- A copy of Medical Fitness certificate issued by a competent medical doctor.
- Merit/Other certificates (if any)
- One recent passport size photograph
- One legal stamp
- Preference will be given to the applicant with relevant qualification/training and work experience.
- Short listed applicants will be called for selection interview/selection examination.
- An applicant shall be disqualified from appearing in the selection interview if he/she has failed to furnish testimonials as required above.
- Short listed applicant must produce the original documents during the time of interview.
- The selected applicant will be assigned the position level based on the qualification, current position level and number of work experience in the current position.
- University reserves the right not to select applicants if they do not get appropriate applicants for the post.
Application along with the above mentioned documents must reach the KGUMSB Secretariat on or before 5th December 2018 before 4 P.M. For further information contact Ms. Anjana Pradhan @ 02-328999; 02-328990 or 02-327997 during office hours.
(Dr. K P Tshering)