Email Id: email@example.com
Mrs. Karma Choden has been a licensed nurse since 2006. She had served in various capacity in clinical field before joining Faculty of Nursing and Public health as a faculty member in 2014. Her depth of experiences over last 12 years, in clinical and academic field, allows her to bring real-world relevance into the classroom for the learning of trainees and students.
CURRENT ROLE AND POSITION
She is a Lecturer in the Department of Nursing and Midwifery. She currently teaches components of midwifery to Diploma and Bachelors students of the institute with an utmost interest and dedication.
Mrs Karma Choden, besides carrying out her primary job of teaching in the faculty, she is involved in training the health care workers across the country as per the need of Ministry of Health, on Reproductive health and Nutrition.
EDUCATION AND LANGUAGES
- Young Professional Leadership Program-5, 2017, RIGSS, Phuentsholing, Bhutan.
- Post graduate Diploma in Higher Education, Samtse College of Education, Royal University of Bhutan, Bhutan
- Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education, Samtse College of Education, Royal University of Bhutan, Bhutan.
- Maters in Management, Economics and Consumer Studies: Specialisation Health and Society: Wageningen University and Research Centre, the Netherlands
- B.Sc (Hons.) in Nursing from RajkumariAmritKaur College of Nursing, Delhi University, New Delhi, India